Every job is different, and your quote would dependent on the equipment and crew required for your project. We can tailor these to fit with a wide range of budgets.
Here is a summary of what your booking with our primary UAV will provide:
- CAA-licensed UAV pilot
- Experienced camera operator
- Insurance including in-flight cover and Public Liability to £5 million
- UAV drone equipment and video downlink with 2 monitors
- Brushless camera gimbal
- Sony A7s camera with Nikon lenses
- Option to provide your own camera (call us for details)
- Battery charging facilities
- Risk Assessments and other legal paperwork
The best way to book is to call or email us with your requirements.
It’s helpful to know the aims of the project, in addition to the exact location so we can assess the legal implications of where you’d like us to fly.
From here we can pencil dates into our diary. For your booking to be confirmed, we require payment of a deposit, and signing of our Terms and Conditions.